Friday 27 April 2012

Expert Padagogue "John Wooden"

Expert Padagogue

This week's coaching pedagogy lecture was about USA bascketball coach "John Wooden". http://www.coachwooden.com/

There are a few quotes of  John R. Wooden that I felt very important for my coaching.


1, Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best that you are capable of becoming

2, What you are as a person is far more improtant than what you are as basketball player

3, You haven't taught until they have learned

I personaly need to re-visit this website to see what the details are and what I can learn from his journey.

Every sports has principles of attack and defence.
Each unit I study at here UC has principle of something.

My journey is to look for the principle of coaching and how I can use this for helping young player to become confident as player and person.

Again, I am still far away from the expert pedagogues.
Keep challenging.


No comments:

Post a Comment