Friday 31 May 2013

AUS Video Crip


This is my playing clips in AUS on You-Tube.


Hope this somehow helps Japanese players to go overseas and people in the world  to see the fact that there was Japanese player who was interested in the world rugby.

Life is full of fun when we try to do our best for longer period of times. Look back the time on the clips, I have no regret on a decision to leave Japan in 2005. Hope hope I can keep challenging on my life.

The world is big, to reach it, I have to focus on jobs I have currently been doing. 8yrs been away from own country made myself a bit tougher.

In Japan, there seems so many things I can possibly do, but an important thing is that I focus on what I need to focus.
This would be the first target.

How can I be better coach?
What can I do for players to improve?

The questions have not been answered, yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment